Monday 9 March 2015

A Bit Quiet at the Moment



I haven’t been blogging much recently, as I’ve had some rather sad family matters to attend to over the past 10 days or so.
 
On Thursday afternoon though, I’m planning to attend the Trade Session at London Drinker to do a spot of much needed catching up on the London beer scene. It will also provide some much needed light relief. In addition I’ve got a collection of Spanish beers to work my way through; souvenirs from our pre-Christmas trip to Barcelona.

We’ve also got a family meal planned for the weekend after next, at a rather interesting looking restaurant in Tunbridge Wells, which I'm looking forward to.

Will be back tapping on the keyboard soon. Paul.

4 comments:

Stonch said...

Paul I will be at the session too so see you there!

BryanB said...

I'll be there too, I hope! Did my bottle of Night Porter survive the winter...? (-:

Tandleman said...

Paul. Sorry about your family issues. Curse of old age. I hope you enjoy the fest.

Paul Bailey said...

Jeff and BryanB; look forward to seeing you both on Thursday, and yes, Bryan I will bring your bottle of Night Porter along with me.

TM, definitely an age related thing. Have just got back from my fourth visit to Norfolk since Christmas.