Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015



Well it’s out with the old and in with the new, so there’s a brighter, easier to read, slightly more contemporary look to the blog. I will also, over the course of the next few days, be reviewing my blog list; removing those blogs where there’s been no activity for months, and replacing them with a few new blogs which have caught my interest.

One fellow blogger who we haven’t heard from for a while is dear old Neville Grundy a.k.a. Red Nev. Nev’s blog is always an interesting mix of what’s happening on the beer and pub scene in and around his home town of Southport, coupled with news of what’s coming up on the local music scene. There’s sometimes the odd bit of politics throw in for good measure!

Nev stopped posting to his ReARM blog for several months, earlier last year. That disappearance was due to computer problems, so I am hoping a related issue is the cause of the current absence, rather than something more sinister. Anyway Neville, if you’re reading this then I hope all is well, and don’t worry I won’t be removing your blog from the list for some time yet!

Today is the first day in over a week that I’ve felt remotely human. There’s a cupboard full of beer downstairs so I will be cracking a few bottles open later this evening. I won’t go too mad though, as I start back at work tomorrow and there’s a lot that needs doing.

I won’t be doing Golden Pints, or golden anything else for that matter, but I might still take a look back at some of the beery highlights of 2014.In the meantime though, I would like to wish each and every one of my readers a very happy and prosperous New Year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get Best Discounts on New Year Packages 2016 for Hotels and resorts near delhi. New Year Eve Party in Hill Stations, Wild Life Places
New Year Packages